LGBTQ Love Story
If there’s one thing we all enjoy, it’s a decent love story. One that fills our hearts with the joy, hope and despair of human attraction. One that inspires us with wonderful characters and a gripping plot. With this in mind, we have created a festival dedicated to finding the next unforgettable love-themed stories.
WELCOME to LGBTQ LOVE STORY. This part of the programme will showcases all kinds of LGBTQ love stories that are filled with passion, romance, obsession, or injustice. This can be a narrative story, a documentary, a dance or music video, or an animation. Please submit through Film Freeway. Terms& Conditions apply. See below.
LGBTQ Love Story is organised by the successful New Renaissance Film Festival, ranked in the top 100 best-reviewed film festivals on FilmFreeway. NRFF has screened world and UK premieres and films that went on to win an Oscar! The team also curate the LGBTQ NEW RENAISSANCE FILM FESTIVAL in Amsterdam.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN YOU SUBMIT TO THE FESTIVAL:
(1) Love Story Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilise an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes.
(2) The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorised to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
(3) All entries should be in English or with English subtitles.
(4) The judges reserve the right not to enter into any correspondence after the announcement of the winner.
(5) The applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless Love Story Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
(7) We know all too well that most filmmakers have to work with a tight budget. Unfortunately however, WE CANNOT WAIVE THE SUBMISSION FEE.
(8) Due to covid we may have to replace the live screenings with an online festival. We will try to avoid this if possible. The festival will organise this to its best abilites, but the festival cannot be held accountable for any technical difficulties that may occur during or as a result of the online screening.
(9) PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, DEADLINES, PROGRAMS, VENUES AND DATES MAY CHANGE. ALL RESPONSES TO FILMMAKERS WILL BE BY EMAIL.