1. HOW WE COLLECT(ED) YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: We collect(ed) your email information when you submit(ed) a film to us; sign(ed) up for our newsletter; or buy/bought tickets for any of our screenings.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT(ED): We collect(ed) information that was necessary to contact you with results of your submissions; or to inform you of our upcoming festival deadlines and programmes; or to confirm your bookings for screenings. The information in our database is limited to emails
3. WHY WE COLLECT(ED) YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT: We use the information we hold about you for a number of purposes including to provide the information you have asked for, to provide a service you have requested from us, to request additional information from you and to inform you of special offers and screening opportunities. We keep your personal information as long as is necessary for the purposes set out above or until you unsubscribe. In any newsletter or mail out you will always be offered the opportunity to unsubscribe.
4. WE’LL NEVER SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES: Love Story Film Festival will not and has never shared, sold or otherwise make available your personal information to third parties.
5. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS: You have certain rights under data protection laws in relation to the personal information we hold and are using. To exercise your rights, please use the contact details provided under the ‘Contact Us about your personal information’ section below Your rights include asking for a copy of the information we hold about you, having any inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, or to request that we stop emailing you. (The option to unsubscribe will always be evident on our mail-outs).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA: Love Story Film Festival is committed to keeping your data secure. We use a variety of procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access and use.
7. CHANGES TO THIS DATA PROTECTION NOTICE: We will keep this data protection notice under review and will let you know about any changes made to it by email. The latest version of this notice will always appear on this page.
8. CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA: If you would like more information or would like to raise any queries, exercise your rights or make a complaint in relation to our use of your email address, you may contact us directly.